Warming-up is to perform activities in your Facebook account like a real person using the account for personal usage, to share and communicate with friends, and it increases your account’s trust level.
In all cases, no matter if you created a new Facebook account or you bought an aged Facebook account which have been sleeping long time, you need to warm-up your account before joining groups, creating new pages, or delivering ads. To warm-up, you must make daily usual activity like a real user. We advice to do it for at least 30 minutes every day. Use common sense and think what would you do with your personal account, or what you see others use to do. We advice to perform these actions:
- Like pages. Few ones at first, increases gradually. Don’t join any group first days, until your account is warmed few days. Once your trust level is higher, it’s good if you join 2-3 groups.
- Fill your profile’s info and upload pictures at your profile, banner, featured, photos, etc, few ones at first, increases gradually. Tag them as yourself after 2-3 days, not first day.
- Add friends slowly and only from your location. Most people use to have more than 80% of their friends living in the same city, so you should add between 200 and 500 friends, with at least 80% living your same city. Be careful, start adding only few friends at beginning, and only increase your friend requests as your trust level grows.
- Play games, preferentially those your friends play.
- Browse your friend’s timelines.
- React to their posts, photos, videos, etc., comment on them, and get your comments answered.
- Watch videos in your home page or your friends timelines.
- Post text, feelings, pictures, videos, news, anything, and get them reacted by your friends. Get them commented and reply their comments. Tag them in your photos if you think they won’t reject the tags.
- Share anything in your timeline, from your homepage or friends timelines.
- Chat with your friends. Not just send few messages. Get your message replied, reply it again, etc. Non answered messages sent does increase trust level (or even decrease it if you sent too many unreplied messages) but conversations with friends increase trust level a lot.
It’s better to have all activity and friends located most on same location than yourself (matching both: city in your info, and matching the place where Facebook geolocates your IP (shown in settings/security).
Also, it’s not about warming, but verifying a phone (settings/mobile) is highly very recommendable in all cases. Phone should be private and should be accessible for the whole life of your Facebook account, or you could lose your account forever if you are asked to re-verify the phone and you have no more access to it (for this reason you should not buy PVA with no accessible phones). If you do not have any phone available, you can buy one from fbaccs.com, our phones are private and long life.